6 EASY STEPS
TO PUT YOUR LANDROID TO BED
- NOTE (Landroid S): Before storing your Landroid S for the winter or any extended break, open the app and turn OFF the lock before turning off the Landroid.
- Fully charge the battery and turn the Landroid off.
- Disconnect the adapter from the power outlet and charging station, and disconnect the charging station from the boundary wire. Store both in a secure, dry place.
- The boundary wire can be left in the ground, although the ends should be protected to prevent corrosion or oxidization from damp/snowy conditions.
- Clean the body front and rear wheels, blade disc, contact pins, charging strips and blades with a soft brush or damp cloth. Please wear protective gloves!
- Remove the battery from the Landroid and store it in the house at room temperature. This way the battery will stay safe all winter long, with no need for further charges. Alternatively, if you wish not to remove the battery, you will have to charge your Landroid after 3 months from storing date.
- Store the machine body in a safe and dry place.
HAVE A GOOD SLEEP, LANDROID