Flea markets are full of damaged furniture which shouldn't go to waste. Someone's trash could be your treasure. Today's idea will meet all the organizing needs your green thumb could have: ever thought of repurposing an old china cabinet into a potting station for your gardening?
This is how you do it:
1. Start with an unfinished armoire, or salvage one from a garage sale or secondhand store.
2. Line the inside of the cabinet with pieces of pegboard, remove the top drawer, and remove two panels of the doors.
3. Paint the entire piece of furniture.
4. Replace the drawer knobs with new ones that fit the theme
5. Staple wire mesh into the door openings (if there are any).
6. Add shelves to the cabinet interior as needed for bins and pots.
Then add your favorite gardening gadgets and get growing!